Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Morning Gallery - Asheville, NC

New Morning Gallery is a good spot to shop fast. Many of the artisans displaying work here have their own studios, and although it's always more fun to meet the artist and watch the work in progress, this gallery offers options galore and is filled with local art work of all sorts. With the limited time available to me while I'm working, this was an ideal one-stop shopping adventure. I think it would be on the Must-Do list if you're shopping in Asheville.

Jewelry! Which girlfriend gets jewelry? I didn't select any of the items pictured here - but I did make a really fun and unique selection.
Or pottery? Nope. Didn't get coffee mugs - but I will have a couple of very nice pottery pieces with me when I arrive in Texas.
Fun little pieces.
Take a virtual tour of the New Morning Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment